This is for all those of you who do not follow my Twitter timeline.
1. I’m from Sweden.
2. I’m allergic to cats and dogs.
3. My favorite drink: water. (Not rusty tap water though)
4. Natural blonde and blue-eyed.
5. I have a strong fear of heights.
6. Gone with the wind is one of my all time favorite novels and movies.
7. Some years ago I used to dream of one day being able to live in New Orleans.
8. My favorite music is rock’n’roll. Simple and straight forward with a steady beat.
9. I was bullied at school for being too shy, too intelligent and too “fat” (except I wasn’t really fat then).
10. I love flying and airplanes thanks to my dad being an Air Force pilot and later ATC.
11. When the going gets tough I tend to run and hide.
12. I’ve been in one fist fight in my life, and thanks to me being a coward no one got hurt in it.
13. Favorite food is usually Italian or Swedish; pasta or seafood, but I like almost everything there is to eat.
14. I’m usually quiet around people I don’t know very well.
15. Summer is my favorite time of the year. Always too short though.
16. I find it hard to list facts about me.
18. When I grew up I wanted to become a lawyer or a scholar. I became a grocery store cashier.
19. One day I’m going to write a novel.
20. I used to be a huge fan of Star Wars before the Special Editions and the new trilogy came along.
21. Suddenly I’ve started to drink coffee once a day.
22. Maybe I should have become a comedian. In order to be one, I’d have to be funny though.
23: I like to write.
24. Not much of a morning person…
25. Never lucky enough…lol
26. Honesty is important to me. If you can’t be honest, don’t bother.
27. I care a lot about people.
28. I trust people. Sometimes too much too soon but I prefer that to the alternative.
29. I like rabbits. (To avoid confusion, I am refering to the animal)
30. Perfectionist is what I am. Though I know nobody is perfect.
31. My fave color is black. Boring but still a fact.
32. Positive thinking about others. Too often negative thoughts about myself. Working to change my thinking about myself.
33. One day I want to find myself walking in Memphis.